Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Waianae, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial and Dole Plantation.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Waianae
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Dressing for Waianae
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 25°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Waianae gets about 1632 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C