Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Wahiawa has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial and Aloha Tower.
- There are 1936 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Dressing for Wahiawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 25°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Wahiawa gets about 1632 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°C