Tl;dr washing machine in room, fantastic location, efficient space planning. Definitely staying again! This is our 2nd stay at Tokyu Stay Shinjuku, and despite a 3 year gap, the hotel has been well maintained. One of the biggest plus points (and why i chose it again) is that you can get your laundry done in your room, as compared to having to working your time around public laundry areas! Location is awesome as well, Shinjuku-sanchome is one subway stop from Shinjuku, which is also walkable (bout 7-10mins). There are 3 connecting lines as well at this station. Surroundings are vibrant at night but it does not disturb the stay. In terms of space, would say its one of the more comfortable hotels in Japan. Sufficient for 2-3 luggages with some walking areas. Impressed by the minor details such as maintaining a part of the mirror mist-free! Unique daily room service policy but am not expecting a change of sheets everyday anyways.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 5 min walk
- Shinjuku Isetan
- 6 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho
- 9 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5 min walk
- Shinjuku Isetan - 6 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 9 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 19 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17 min drive
About this property
Tokyu Stay Shinjuku
A 24-hour front desk, free WiFi in public areas and a reception hall are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a vending machine. All 179 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, fridges and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, safes and desks. Housekeeping is available on request.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku
- Tokyu Stay
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9:30 AM: JPY 1500 per person
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Fairly nice basic hotel, clearly intended for a short stay - eg no wardrobe and little drawer space but you do get a short hanger rail, trouser press and toothbrush, and apparently some rooms have washing facilities. It’s in quite a lively area of Tokyo just off a huge shopping road, and about 30 seconds’ walk from the nearest subway entrance - though you may find the underground complex that spans the Shinjuku Sanchome (3-chome) and Shinjuku subway stations and the Shinjuku railway (JR) station harder to navigate than other Tokyo stations. Staff seem diligent about helping out as required and are ok with English, though in fact they have machines available for checking in and out so you might never talk to anyone. If you visit here, you should note that the hotel is recessed a little way from the street, and it’ll be far easier to spot the adjacent Bar 371 (Bar san-nana-ich) instead.