- Tokyo International Forum
- 14 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome is in Tokyo's Ginza neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tokyo Bay and Hibiya Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-ginza Station is just steps away and Ginza Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo International Forum - 14 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 3 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 4 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 4 min drive
- Higashi-ginza Station - 2 min walk
- Yurakucho Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- SHARI – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mitsui Ginza Gochome Tokyo
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome Hotel
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome Tokyo
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza-gochome Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Discovered blood stain on mattress cover. Disappointed with the cleanliness especially when I am a Japan frequent traveler. I should say this is my first time experience to see blood stain on bedsheet in my Japan trips. This is not a good time to see such uncleanliness during this virus outbreak period. Scary.