- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sensō-ji Temple
- 8 min walk
- Asakusa Shrine
- 9 min walk
- Tokyo National Science Museum
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Taito neighbourhood, Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL is in the historical district and connected to a shopping centre. KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ueno Park and Imperial Palace Garden. Ueno Zoo and Tokyo Tower are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience for public transport: Tawaramachi Station is 8 minutes by foot and Asakusa Station is 10 minutes.
- Sensō-ji Temple - 8 min walk
- Asakusa Shrine - 9 min walk
- Ueno Park - 18 min walk
- Tokyo National Science Museum - 2 min drive
- Tokyo National Museum - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Uguisudani Station - 2 min drive
- Tawaramachi Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: JPY 50 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel
- Khaosan World Hostel
- Khaosan World Asakusa
- Khaosan World
- Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel Tokyo, Japan
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN HOSTEL Tokyo
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN HOSTEL
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Tokyo
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Shared microwave
- Shared fridge
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Electronic bidet
Food and drink
- Shared kitchen
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Theme parks
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Friendly and pleasant budget hostel
Nice friendly staff. We - my son and me - stayed for 4 nights, We slept in the dormitory. Beds are ok. Pillows a bit too firm however difficult to have a goodnight sleep as new people were either arriving very late at night or left very early. Although they were careful not to make too much noise, my sleep was regularly broken up by the packing and unpacking of luggage etc. Great breakfast but can be busy at times in the morning. Bathroom and showers clean. Great location in Asakusa with shops , restaurant, shrines. Good transport possibilities to central Tokyo. Not far from Skytree and Ueno. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Khaosan and would come back but in private rooms this time.