- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Daiichi Hotel Tokyo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Twin Room with Free Lounge Access - Non-Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, Non Smoking
Premier Double Room, Non Smoking with Free Lounge Access
Deluxe Twin Room + 1 Extra Bed (36sqm), Non Smoking
Deluxe Corner Twin Room 1 Extra Bed (44sqm), Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Connecting Rooms
Superior Twin Room + 1 Extra Bed (32sqm), Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room (36sqm), Non Smoking
Deluxe Corner Twin Room (44sqm), Non Smoking
Palais Suite, Non-Smoking with Free Lounge Access
Premier Suite, Non Smoking with Free Lounge Access
Deluxe Corner Twin Room with 2 Extra Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking (with 1 Extra Bed)
Moderate Twin Room + 1 Extra Bed (29sqm), Non Smoking
Junior Suite, Non Smoking (with 1 Extra Bed)
Junior Suite, Non Smoking (with 2 Extra Beds)
Premier Suite and Twin, Connecting, with Free Lounge Access
About this area
In the city centre, Daiichi Hotel Tokyo is in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Joypolis are not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo International Forum - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 7 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 7 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 11 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 12 min drive
- Shimbashi Station - 2 min walk
- Uchisaiwaicho Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- L'ETOILE – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open on selected days.
- ICHIZUSHI – Sushi bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- ENCHANTÉ – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- AKASHI – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open on selected days.
About this property
Daiichi Hotel Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 12100 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2783 and JPY 3630 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2200 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel
- Daiichi Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Hotel
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very welcoming staff, beautiful spacious room. The only disappointment was that using the indoor pool mentioned on the website is very expensive. The hotel has a fitness centre, including the pool, but guests cannot use it without a seperate hefty fee.