Tanah Rata Hotels from P536
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tanah Rata
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tanah Rata, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and beautiful gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodation options in Tanah Rata
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tanah Rata
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Tanah Rata gets about 65 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C