Tai O Village Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tai O Village
Visitors to Tai O Village are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Ngong Ping 360, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery.
- There are 262 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Dressing for Tai O Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Tai O Village each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 13°C