Overview of Premier Hotel-CABIN-Sapporo
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Japanese and Western Style Room (2 low bed + Futon), Non Smoking
Japanese and Western Style Room (2 low bed + Futon), Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Smoking
Semi-Double Room, Non Smoking
Semi-Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking (17 ㎡)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (17 ㎡)
Single Room for 2 guest,Smoking
Single Room for 2 guests,Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Premier Hotel-CABIN-Sapporo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo Beer Museum and Hokkaido Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Clock Tower and Sapporo TV Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-Honganji-Mae Stop is 4 minutes by foot and Shiseikan-Shogakko-Mae Stop is 4 minutes.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 5 min walk
- Odori Park - 11 min walk
- Nijo Market - 16 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 18 min walk
- Clock Tower - 19 min walk
- Soen Station - 3 min drive
- Higashi-Honganji-Mae Stop - 4 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 750 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great stay relatively short distance from Susukino. Having Onsen available overnight is a joy. The only issue was that one could run out of towels very easily if not careful. Adding at least one face towel or a spot to replenish towels after Onsen if needed would be great.