- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Otaru Ekimae Guest House Ito
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom, Harbour View
Traditional Room, Shared Bathroom (Simple locking)
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Otaru Ekimae Guest House Ito is located in Otaru. Otaru City Art Museum and Otaru City General Museum Ungakan are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sakaimachi Street and Rinyu Morning Market. Otaru Aquarium and Otaru Kihinkan are also worth visiting.Visit our Otaru travel guide
- Sakaimachi Street - 2 min walk
- Otaru Canal - 4 min walk
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 7 min walk
- Suitengu - 11 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 13 min walk
- Hoshimi Station - 18 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 74 min drive
About this property
Otaru Ekimae Guest House Ito
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 9:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property is closed from 10 AM to 4 PM. Guests must vacate the property during this time.
- This property's entrance is locked at 9 PM, and late check-in is not permitted. Exceptions can be made for guests arriving on the 8:45 PM ferry at Otaru Port if they inform the property at time of booking.
- The Traditional room has sliding doors and does not have a sturdy lock.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tabino Sanpoyado Otaru Ekimae House
- Tabino Sanpoyado Ekimae House
- Tabino Sanpoyado Ekimae
- Otaru Ekimae Ito Otaru
- Otaru Ekimae Guest House Ito Otaru
- Otaru Ekimae Guest House Ito Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A perfect stay in Otaru
A wonderful stay. Advise bringing ear plugs if staying in the shared bedroom. Had a chainsaw snorer the first night. Bed was one of the most comfortable beds ever. Wonderful feather comforter.