- Liked: Staff & service
- Shiroi Koibito Park
- 4 min drive
- Hokkaido Shrine
- 4 min drive
- Hokkaido University
- 7 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Kotoni Green Hotel is located in Sapporo. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Kotoni Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Shiroi Koibito Park - 4 min drive
- Hokkaido Shrine - 4 min drive
- Maruyama Park - 5 min drive
- Maruyama Zoo - 6 min drive
- Hokkaido University - 7 min drive
- Kotoni Station - 4 min walk
- Kotoni Station - 10 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 53 min drive
About this property
Kotoni Green Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 980.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kotoni Green Hotel Hotel
- Kotoni Green Hotel Sapporo
- Kotoni Green Hotel Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is good when going in high season because it is cheaper than other hotels in Sapporo with great service. Moreover, it nears JR train and subway. being able to go to many places conveniently.