- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Semi Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Hollywood Twin Room, Non Smoking
Compact Double Room, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo is in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena or Sapporo Dome.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1 min walk
- Odori Park - 5 min walk
- Nijo Market - 9 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 11 min walk
- Clock Tower - 11 min walk
- Naebo Station - 3 min drive
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 4 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 58 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1100 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff (who knew English), good location in the city, and has a convenience store attached if you wanted a snack.