- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Moderate Double Room (16㎡)
Deluxe Twin Room (32㎡)
Compact Twin Room (17㎡)
Large Twin Room (28㎡)
Moderate Double Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Large Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Deluxe Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Compact Twin Room Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
About this area
In the city centre, Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring is in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-Hatchome Stop is 4 minutes by foot and Shiseikan-Shogakko-Mae Stop is 4 minutes.
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1 min walk
- Odori Park - 4 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 10 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 11 min walk
- Clock Tower - 11 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 2 min drive
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 4 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 58 min drive
About this property
Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dormy Sapporo Hot Spring
- Dormy PREMIUM Sapporo
- Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring Hotel
- Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring Sapporo
- Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo Hot Spring Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Enjoy room n facility