Families will find kid-friendly activities in Milpitas, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, live music and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Great Mall of the Bay Area, California's Great America and Winchester Mystery House.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Milpitas
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (RHV-Reid Hillview), 8.1 mi (13 km) away
Getting around Milpitas
Take advantage of metro transport at Great Mall Station, I-880 Station and Montague Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Milpitas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Milpitas gets about 390 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 6°C