Sunnyvale Hotels from P2,893
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sunnyvale, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, live music scene and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Computer History Museum, California's Great America and Winchester Mystery House.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodation options in Sunnyvale
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away
Getting around Sunnyvale
With so many transport options, exploring all of Sunnyvale is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Moffett Park Station, Fair Oaks Station and Lockheed Martin Station. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sunnyvale Station or Sunnyvale Lawrence Station.
Dressing for Sunnyvale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Sunnyvale gets about 399 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 4°C