Overview of Red Planet Manila Makati
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Makati, Red Planet Manila Makati is in the city centre and near a metro station. A. Venue Mall and Venice Grand Canal Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. KidZania and Manila Zoo are also worth visiting.
- A. Venue Mall - 4 min walk
- Ayala Center - 7 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 9 min drive
- Makati Medical Center - 9 min drive
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 10 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 2 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 3 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Team Insider – Sports bar offering international cuisine.
About this property
Red Planet Manila Makati
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 250 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cozy room w nice bed. Good selection of tv channels. Hot water in shower. No hot water kettle but front desk will fill mug w hot water.