- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Raffles Makati
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Executive Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Makati, Raffles Makati is in the city centre and near the airport. Fort Santiago and Quiapo Church are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Star City and Manila Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider KidZania, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Ayala Center - 1 min walk
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 6 min walk
- SM Makati - 6 min walk
- Makati Medical Center - 2 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 7 min walk
- Manila Pasay Road Station - 18 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spectrum – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Long Bar – Serves light fare.
- Writers Bar – Serves light fare.
- Cafe Macaron – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 5000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 3300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Everything from check-in to room amenities were excellent! Would definitely go back!