Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Suite, 1 King Bed (Master, Lounge Access)
Deluxe Queen Family Room
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed, Corner
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Tate Britain and Westminster Abbey are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at O2 Arena. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our London travel guide
- Tate Britain - 5 min walk
- Houses of Parliament - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 12 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Westminster Bridge - 15 min walk
- Pimlico Underground Station - 10 min walk
- Vauxhall Station - 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- Art St Kitchen – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Millbank Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities