Panglao Hotels from P580
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Panglao, which is also known for its tours. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Panglao
- The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dumaguete (DGT), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Dressing for Panglao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Panglao gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C