- Nishiki Market
- 2 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre
- 7 min walk
- 19 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Nishiki Market - 2 min walk
- Pontocho - 5 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 7 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 15 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 19 min walk
- Kawaramachi Station - 4 min walk
- Shiyakusho-mae Station - 13 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Grand Bach Kyoto
- Hotel Grand Bach
- Grand Bach Kyoto
- Grand Bach Select Kyoto Kyoto
- Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto Hotel
- Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto Kyoto
- Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
So close to everything! I took the bus from Kyoto station, it was ¥230. It took 7 minutes to get to my stop. Walked less than 5 minutes to the hotel. Gion is only 7 minute walk, Tameshita Market is 1 block away across the street. Major Department Stores are 1 block away. The rooms were clean and decent size. I got the standard room with 2 twin beds but we're only given 1 luggage rack. There are no closets. But OMG the Shower is awesome! Perfect for taking a shower after a long day! We had breakfast included with our stay. Both the Japanese and Western Style breakfast were very Fancy. Almost like a Michelin style serving. Loved it! I will recommend them to all my friends!!!