- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Unic Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
In the city centre, Unic Hotel is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 3 min walk
- Anjung Samudera - 4 min walk
- Centre Point - 5 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 6 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City - 9 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Could be better.
I enjoyed: 1. The service. Requests were attended to quite immediately by the staffs. 2. The location. It is great!. This hotel is situated in walking distance to convenient stores and restaurants. So looking for food it not at all any issue. 3. The space. It is worth the money (but could have been better if things listed below are improved). The room is huge for the price one is paying. 4. Amenities - fridge, water heater, iron, tv etc. The things to improve: 1. The windows in the bathroom were difficult to close - smell from the restaurant enters the room via the bathroom. 2. The bottom of the bed was not clean for (i guess) a long time. It was full of dust and spider web. Will i re-visit? Yes. However, if things are not fixed, then my next stay could be my last in this hotel.