- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Seaview Capsule Hotel - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Double Capsule Suite
Single Capsule Suite
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Seaview Capsule Hotel - Hostel is in Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Kota Kinabalu Central Market. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Anjung Samudera - 1 min walk
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 3 min walk
- Centre Point - 5 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 6 min walk
- Kompleks Asia City - 9 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Seaview Capsule Hotel - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.