Overview of Grand Borneo Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room, Multiple Bedrooms
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Gallery Twin Room (Internal Window)
Standard Room, Multiple Bedrooms
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu, Grand Borneo Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 1Borneo Hypermall and Imago Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 2 min walk
- University of Malaysia Sabah - 15 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 11 min drive
- Likas Stadium - 14 min drive
- Likas Sports Complex - 15 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 16 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Soul Out Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Borneo Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Grand Borneo Hotel
- Grand Borneo
- Grand Borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Grand Borneo Hotel Hotel
- Grand Borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Grand Borneo Hotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort