Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Gaya Island, Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is near the airport and on the waterfront.
- Where to eat
- The Koi – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Pantai Grill – Beachfront restaurant. Serves lunch.
- The Wine Cave – Al fresco dining restaurant.
About this property
Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- <p>This property is accessible by boat. Boat transfers are available from Jesselton Point ferry terminal, Kota Kinabulu to Gayana, Gaya Island. There are four scheduled departures. The boat departs from Jesselton Point ferry terminal at 1:30 PM and 3 PM (free), and 6 PM and 10:30 PM (MYR 50 per person); and from the resort at 9 AM and 11 AM (free), and 1 PM and 4 PM (MYR 50 per person).</p><p>For other departures, guests will need to hire a private charter boat. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours in advance of arrival to arrange boat transfers. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.</p>
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bunga Raya Island Resort
- Bunga Raya Resort
- Bunga Raya Island
- Bunga Raya
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa Malaysia/Pulau Gaya
- Bunga Raya Island Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Bunga Raya Island Resort And Spa
- Bunga Raya Island Resort Spa
- Bunga Raya & Spa Gaya
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa Resort
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa Gaya Island
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa Resort Gaya Island
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Of course the natural beauty is out of this world. The service is second to none, really had a wonderful experience with each staff member we encountered. The villas are superb. A perfect way to unwind in a small private space of your own. Each room is equipped with refill water and your own water bottles. The restaurants have refilling stations too. The rooms are also equipped with natural mosquito repellent and toiletries. Every morning staff are cleaning the beach from plastics that get washed up on the shore.