Search B&B in Kawagoe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Kawagoe
Kawagoe Tobu Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
SuperHotel Saitama Kawagoe
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Kawagoe Prince Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Kawagoe?
Are you on the hunt for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and attentive service? If you're hoping to find a B&B for your stay in Kawagoe but can't seem to find one in the perfect location, there are similar properties in the area that might also offer what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about Kawagoe through its top sites and landmarks, Renkeiji Temple and Kawagoehachimangu are some notable monuments to check out.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a beautiful breakfast room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Here is a B&B that guests like in the surrounding area:
Mokkoan: 2.5 stars, 6 rooms
- 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Kawagoe
- English breakfast
- Deep soaking tub
How to Pack for the Weather in Kawagoe
If you're trying to figure out when might be the best time to visit Kawagoe, we've compiled some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.50 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 57° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 28° F at night
When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Syuuntei Old Time Museum and Yamazaki Art Museum are worthy sites to check out. You might put Renkeiji Temple and Kawagoehachimangu on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Kawagoe for its:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
Transportation Options In and Around Kawagoe
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 51.7 mi (83.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.