Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hamura has to offer. There are 135 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Hamura
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Tokyo Hamura Station or Tokyo Ozaku Station. Hamura might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hamura
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Hamura gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C