Gelang Patah Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Gelang Patah
Visitors to Gelang Patah are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, sporting events and forests. Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore® are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) away
Dressing for Gelang Patah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Gelang Patah each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are June and January with an average of 23°C