Iskandar Puteri Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visiting Iskandar Puteri
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Iskandar Puteri, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its theme park, port and waterparks. Around the area, top sights include Singapore Turf Club, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Dressing for Iskandar Puteri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Iskandar Puteri is 76 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C