Ewa Beach Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ewa Beach
Visitors to Ewa Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial and Aloha Tower.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Ewa Beach
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away
Dressing for Ewa Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 18°C
- Ewa Beach gets about 447 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 18°C