Dien Ban Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Dien Ban
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Dien Ban, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains and Chua Cau are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 816 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Dien Ban
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dien Ban is 63 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°C