Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Tomakomai has to offer including the seafood restaurants, ski areas and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, waterfront and golf courses.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Tomakomai
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away
Dressing for Tomakomai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Tomakomai each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C