Visitors can enjoy all that Tenom has to offer including the rainforests and lakeside setting. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region. The closest major airport is in Lawas (LWY), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tenom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 25°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Tenom gets about 58 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while October and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°C