- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Courtyard View
Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, Multiple Beds (1 King & 1 Double)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Shower)
About this area
Located in San Francisco's North Beach neighbourhood, Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco is in the entertainment district and by the ocean. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ghirardelli Square and Van Ness Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Kayaking, windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- Ghirardelli Square - 6 min walk
- Lombard Street - 8 min walk
- Pier 39 - 10 min walk
- Exploratorium - 7 min drive
- Alcatraz Island - 9 min drive
- Jones St and Beach St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 5 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brick and Beam – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD34.94 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.