- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Park Hyatt Kyoto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 2 Single Beds, View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Garden Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Higashiyama neighbourhood, Park Hyatt Kyoto is in the historical district. Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Kyoto Municipal Zoo and Funaoka Thermal Bath are also worth visiting.
- Hokanji Temple - 4 min walk
- Kodaiji Temple - 5 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 9 min walk
- Kiyomizu Temple - 9 min walk
- Gion Corner - 11 min walk
- Gion-shijo Station - 16 min walk
- Higashiyama Station - 19 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 92 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kyoyamato – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Open on selected days.
- Signature Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Dining Cafe – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Living Room – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Park Hyatt Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 15000 per night
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5693 for adults and JPY 2847 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hyatt Kyoto Hotel
- Park Hyatt Kyoto Kyoto
- Park Hyatt Kyoto Hotel Kyoto