Kukup Hotels from P532
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kukup has to offer including the seaside and parks. In Kukup, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kukup
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kukup is 76 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and July are often coldest, averaging 23°C