Kudat Hotels from P589
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kudat has to offer including the beaches and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Kudat
- The closest major airport is in Kudat (KUD), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kudat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kudat is 89 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and October are often coldest, averaging 22°C