Kuala Selangor Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kuala Selangor
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Selangor has to offer including the parks, rivers and seafood restaurants. In Kuala Selangor, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) away.
Dressing for Kuala Selangor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kuala Selangor is 80 millimetres
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C