Kluang Hotels from P782
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kluang has to offer including the local tours, mountain views and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Kluang
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kluang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Kluang gets about 76 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and July with an average of 23°C