Visitors to Kapalong are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region. The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 49 mi (78.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kapalong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 47 millimetres of rain falls on Kapalong each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F