Search Hostels in Kampung Gaya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kampung Gaya
Gayana Marine Resort
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Gaya Island Resort
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2020
Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Hostels and More in Kampong Gaya
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Kampong Gaya, there are 349 lodging choices within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose one that suits you. With the budget-friendly options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight costs and focus on exploring during your trip. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its island views and beaches.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Kampong Gaya?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while July and October are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 24° C
- April-June: 32° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 24° C at night
- Average rainfall is 93 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Kampong Gaya?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Likas Stadium
- Sabah State Mosque
- 1 Borneo Hypermall
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
- KK Esplanade
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Museum of Islamic Civilisation
- Sabah State Museum
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
Generally, Kampong Gaya is known for its:
How to Get to Kampong Gaya and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre.