Hualien City Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Hualien City
Visitors to Hualien City are sure to enjoy the tours and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and temples. A top sight in the area is Taroko National Park.
- You'll find 655 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hualien
- The closest major airport is in Hualien (HUN), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hualien City
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hualien Station. Hualien City might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hualien City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hualien City is 47 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C