Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Honolulu give high marks for the beaches, shopping and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its China town and monuments. Top sights in the city include Aloha Tower, Diamond Head and Iolani Palace.
- There are 1092 hotels and other accommodation options in Honolulu
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away
Dressing for Honolulu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Honolulu gets about 419 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C