Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, Villa Ana is in Honolulu's Kahala neighbourhood. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Aloha Stadium or Stan Sheriff Center.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 5 min drive
- Honolulu Zoo - 9 min drive
- Diamond Head - 10 min drive
- Waikiki Aquarium - 10 min drive
- Waikiki Beach - 12 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 2000 per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 700 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.