- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- University of Hong Kong
- 8 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 2 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-La is in Hong Kong's Western District neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hong Kong Park and Kowloon Bay. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram and Ocean Park.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- University of Hong Kong - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 2 min drive
- Soho - 4 min drive
- Lan Kwai Fong - 14 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 22 min drive
- Hong Kong Central Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Malacca – Restaurant offering Malaysian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Lobby Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
- Club Lounge – Ocean-view rooftop bar. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-La
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 350.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 195.80 for adults and HKD 97.90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 350 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong
- Hotel Jen
- Jen Hong Kong
- Jen Hotel Hong Kong
- Jen Hong Kong By Shangri La
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-La Hotel
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-La Hong Kong
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked: The staff were polite and courteous. The rooms were very clean. The cast PVC sink and counter was clean. The aircon worked. Dislike: Definitely the attention to detail in the room decor and construction was not up to the standard of other Shagri La hotels I have been to. The wood laminate was blistering off the inside of the bathroom door. The fittings were crooked. The grout was not finished and carelessly swashed between the bathtub and wall tiles. The aluminium ceiling tiles in the bathroom had holes in them, I could put my finger in the holes. The breakfast cost US$30. not the great selection that other ShangriLa hotels have, but sufficient, yet over priced. I had a plate of noodles and some orange juice.