Gurun Hotels from P615
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Gurun has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 44.1 mi (71 km) away
Dressing for Gurun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Gurun is 68 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C