Fort Lauderdale Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
Travellers to Fort Lauderdale give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Aventura Mall, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- There are 1732 hotels and other accommodation options in Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Getting around Fort Lauderdale
With so many transport options, exploring all of Fort Lauderdale is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transport at the local marina.
Dressing for Fort Lauderdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Fort Lauderdale gets about 1689 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C