Bronx Hotels from P4,099
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Bronx, which is also known for its gardens and zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool and Yankee Stadium.
- You'll find 1520 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away
Getting around Bronx
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Bronx is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Pelham Pkwy. Station, Bronx Park East Station and Pelham Pkwy. Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bronx Botanical Garden Station, Bronx Fordham Station or Bronx Williams Bridge Station.
Dressing for Bronx
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Bronx gets about 1137 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C