Travellers to Alegria will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Alegria, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Alegria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Alegria is 50 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C