Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 27, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Yanqing has to offer including the zoo, theme park and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1346 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Yanqing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the night-time average
- Yanqing gets about 419 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C