Search Hostels in Tuaran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Tuaran
Other property types in Tuaran
Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
SPOT ON 90078 NAVITA LODGE
Kiulu Riverside Chalet
Hostels and More in Tuaran
If you have trouble finding a hostel in Tuaran, there are 17 accommodation choices within 10 miles, and we can help you pick the best one for you. With the budget-friendly options here, you can reduce your spending on overnight stays and focus on fun things to do during your holiday. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and sea views.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tuaran?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while August and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 24° C
- April-June: 32° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 24° C at night
- Average rainfall is 93 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Tuaran?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- 1 Borneo Hypermall
- Likas Stadium
- Sabah State Mosque
- Karambunai Peninsula
- Kiansom Waterfall
- Tuaran Crocodile Farm
- Upside Down House
- Dalit Beach
Generally, Tuaran is known for its:
How to Get to Tuaran and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), located 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre.